30.10.07

How to Write Paid Reviews

You'll have noticed a couple of paid reviews in the last few posts. I chose obvious ones, because I wanted you to see that you can stay on topic, while writing reviews. The important thing is to 'not trick' your blog's readers.

Do not write 100 words about your love of chocolate, and then hit the readers with an ad for an online chocolate store. This is rude, and can turn people off. Instead, write about your topic, and include the link. Even if you mention only briefly the keywords.

The important thing is the link, and the keywords. Not the message. So, write the keywords and links for the advertisers, and the message for the readers.

1 comment:

Mirella Patzer said...

I'm really interested in this topic. I haven't begun writing for pay yet because I am busy editing my forthcoming novel. But when the dust settles and I can return to writing again, I will definitely begin. Your advice is excellent.

Mirella Patzer
www.mirellapatzer.com