23.7.07

Make $20 - $50 for 8 Hours Work

I am starting to send people ideas of places where they can earn money writing. I am not a full time writers at Helium. I've been there for about one year, but only have about 200 articles posted. My entire time committment has been about 100 hours - maybe 8 hours a month. Usually, Helium is where I go when I am between projects and have a down time.

I use to play solitair. Now I play at Helium. I make about $20 - $50 a month from Helium. They always pay on time. It is free to join. You are never asked to upgrade. And, you never receive spam from them. Did I mention that it is free to join?

Click the link to take a look, there is no obligation -

Join Helium. Earn Cash Whne You Post.


PROMOTION

We all know that PR is everything, and that we need inbound links to build PR. Helium has never refused any article with less than 4 links to my blogs - especially if they link to more articles, not the home page.

2 comments:

Piping Girl said...

Have you tried suite101.com? I was wondering how it compared to Helium.

Impact is Everything said...

Yes, I spent a year at Suite101.com. I never made any money. About.com does pay, but are very demanding. Bellaonline.com and dabblingmum.com pay a little.

www.inspiredauthor.com takes a bit to start up, but you can earn $20 - $50 a month from google, for about 2 hours work. This differs from the rest because you need to contact admin and 'ask' to be a TE - it is invitation only.