13.11.07

Family & Work at Home

I've recently seen an increasing number of web blogs that are dedicated to the concerns of elderly care. There are more options now than there were more than a decade ago. Today, people can expect to live longer. In fact, I recently read that people at 60 are now as healthy as 40 year olds were only twenty years ago. This means that before I retire, my parents will need my help.

It brings up a few questions. My father is becoming violent as he grows older. I am sorry, but I do not want to live with a violent person in my house. It will make it difficult to continue working. I have secretly started looking at care homes. I have been looking into the options available so I can arrange the right kind of care when it is time.

I've been focusing on news and tips from care experts that manage community forums. I haven't contacted care yet, but I am also starting to plan for my own retirement. I don't want to force my children into the place I am now.

No comments: