26.11.07

Work At Home Survival

I often read blogs and articles written by other bloggers. One of the easiest ways to reduce the loneliness, and feelings of alienation, are to connect with other work at home freelancers.

WHAM, is a community of people who work together. There is no university to teach us how to survive and thrive. We must teach each other, and learn through trial and error.

A blogging community like communiati.com can help us meet friends and mentors who can teach us. I have learned, and I have taught, over my 14 months as a blogger.

I am still learning.

The most important thing I've learned is not to neglect my physical or emotional state for the sake of a deadline.

Sometimes, it is better to go to rest fora couple of days, even if it means passing a deadline. A couple days rest can make the difference between health and spending a week sick in bed - like I just did.

This is the hardest lesson for me to learn. I naturally view resting, waiting, or just needing a break as procrastination or wasting time.

I am trying to consider my health as an asset to the business, and my key to success.


----------------
Visit More Learning Sites:
inspiredauthor
Get Your Book Published
Get Paid To Write
How I Built a Career

No comments: