26.5.08

Technorati Favorits

If you want to help promote friends, then consider 'faving' their blogs on technorati. This is a good tool. Not as good as Stumbleupons web page feature which lets viewer see a full page of your website as a 'view' (you won't see these people in your stats.)But, it is good for promotion.

It also helps promote your technorati by giving you more content and a better read. The problem with most writers is that they write on writing and making money as writers - whether they are doing well or not. I recently talked to one person who wanted to know why their blog 'successful writing' was not making money. I asked how long she had been a writer. Her answer - 3 weeks.

If you want to promote, work with people who are accustomed to promoting. If you want to write - then write about something you know.

Learn more about blogging and making money online at the wealthy-writer website. Find Resources, Reviews, and News

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I tried to leave a comment but it didn't take. I wanted to thank you for the suggestion about using Technorati by Fav to improve my blog networking. My blog is http://networking4you.blogspot.com take a look and leave a comment. If you would like to exchange links let me know.