30.1.08

Do You Ever Go Off Topic?

Okay - so I do. But you have to give me a bit of leaway. I use to own a large house cleaning company with three teams. We were the 'high end' cleaning service in the city. So, when I see a sponsor for vacuum cleaners I just had to write about it.

I use to have a terrible time telling people the value of a good vacuum. The cheap ones just blow air around. It may pull the top layer of dust up, but all it really does is open the carpet's fibers to let the air feed the dust mites and the spores.

The iportant thing is to buy a good vacuum, like Dyson. But, make sure (unlike other brands) that you can order Dyson spares without having to rely on a repair person. That is the only way to keep your machine in top working order.

A good vacuum = good health. There are a few tips that the pros use. First, never let the bag fill up more than half full. Second, never use cheap bags. Third, keep the filter and the inside of the bag clean.

No comments: