18.2.08

Do You Take Drugs?

You might not be in danger of enduring a few trips to the local drug rehabs , but that doesn't mean that you don't overdo the drugs. Face it, work at home freelancers are forced to work long hours, sit in a chair for long periods of time, and endure physical pain.

It starts slow. Even I have been accused of using over the counter drugs to fall asleep. It was my husband who alerted me to the fact that I was downing a lot of cough medicine to fall asleep. And, if I am honest, there are three different types of pain killers on my desk - at this moment.

I am not into anti-depressents or need uppers/downers, but that doesn't mean I can't easily run into health problems. Do you drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day... drink red bull? All of these are 'drugs' in their own respect.

No one expects to end up like Keith Ledger, but then, neither did he. He didn't take any drugs that were not perscribed by his doctor. And, he didn't over dose or take them too fast...he just took the wrong coctail at the wrong time.

Don't let your business run you into the ground, and don't find yourself with a drug problem.

No comments: