17.4.08

Blog Hopping: Word Can Be Hacked?

I stopped on seasantos.com.p. At first I was attracted by the unusual URL. Then the first post caught my attention. Apparently this poor blogger was hacked. I know that blogs can be hacked. I don't know why. I just never thought Wordpress was vulnerable. Moreover, why would anyone want to hack a blog?

The site has some value adding, add value qualities. I found this quote on “Hope is the dream of a man awake“. I visited the blog catalogue page to see what else this blogger was doing. It is nice listening to the world according to people in other countries.

He does have one tool on his blog that is valuable to the divanetwork bloggers. He will post a job opportunity on his blog for one week, free. This is a great tool for the writing agents, or people who need help with their code. It gives them a little more exposure. It is an interesting place to stop on when blog hopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love and short review. I added this blog in my "citation" section at my sidebar.