19.4.08

A Reason to Blog Hop









Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Have you ever wanted to go blog hopping without the guilt? Smorty has created a new system that allows you to do just that. Much in the same way Diva Network is designed to let bloggers work together to build links, Smorty has added a tool that lets bloggers review each other's work. Best of all, it is free.

It is about time someone created a system where bloggers could support other bloggers. This is a great system. For every review you do for another blogger, someone does one for you. You do not need to activate all the blogs that are listed with smorty. All you need to do is activate the ones that you want to promote.

If you want someone to write a blog review your home blog then you will put the review on your home blog. To make it more 'fair,' smorty also matches blogs by Page Rank. This way, a blogger will not find themselves writing posts for PR0 sites and then posting a review on a PR4 site.

This is not a reciprocal links system. Smorty set up the system so that Blogger A reviews Blogger B. Blogger B reviews Blogger C. Blogger C reviews Blogger A. This keeps all the SEO and Page Rank algorithms clean.

2 comments:

Berni said...

I am interested in having my blog promoted and promoting others. How do you go about it. I have a question. I registered with a number of pay for blogging posts in October and my blogs Page Rank 4 dropped to 0 overnight. Now it suddenly has a Page Rank 3 and I am posting for Smorth and Blogvertize and have quite a lot of other offers but I am concerned about loosing my Page Rank again if I do too many on the wrong company. Do you know which are the problem companies. I will not to PaidperPost as that I think was the problem before but now I have opportunities waiting from Load Launch, Sponsored Reviews, Blogvertize and I have not taken them as I am concered about my Rank. Can you help me about this.

Anonymous said...

I am with blogsvertise, smorty, and PPP. I had the same thing happen, PR4 - PR1. I don't mind PPP because they use RealRank which is driven by traffic - not your ability to get inbound links.

If you join our Yahoo group then you can work on our 'teams.' Each one takes about 3 - 5 hours a month and build 'legal' links for each other's blogs and promote them.

It is really easy, and you can opt out of a month if you need to.