26.4.08

Blog Review: Personal Finance

I found another blog worth reviewing. The template is nice and clean. The articles are easy to read. I think the thing that caught my attention is that the articles are not the eye-popping 1000 word marathons that run down an entire screen.

The topic of personal finance advice is an interesting one for us all. I think I like some of this author's work better than mine. I tend to say too much at once. I like the 'bite size' articles.

I did like the way the blogroll is NOT on a PHP link. This is so much better for SEO purposes. The writer has a few smart ideas that I haven't seen before. I always look forward to blogs that talk about personal experience. This author makes no excuses when admitting that everything he blogs about was learned from personal experience.

I did take a look at ithemes to see if I could find something more interesting than the templates I currently use.

No comments: