17.4.08

Visiting Other Blogs

I had a client ask me today, 'How do you come up with great ideas all the time.' I had to laugh. I get most of my ideas from the net.

I've been surfing the web, visiting blogs and learning from other bloggers. Today I visited Lakshmi the rattler. I loved her template. Of course, she is a software consultant so she probably has some excellent coding.

I loved her Donkey Story It is kind of the premise that we built this blog & networking group on. One person working alone cannot accomplish what several people working together can accomplish. Lakshmi wrote the story referring to a corporate situation. But it does apply.

I noticed that she has an Alex rank calculator. I've never worried about Alex rank. Has any members used Alex? One things he has that is a great tool is the chatter box. Instead of leaving comments, visitors can leave a comment on the chatter box. What a great idea :)

Does anyone else love blog hopping? It seems to becoming a favorite pastime.

1 comment:

Lakshmi said...

Thanks for reviewing my website and thanks to Smorty for this great initiative.